A Sampling of Media Coverage on the Gaze Following Study
National and International Media
- Through the eyes of a baby: UW psychologists show that infants follow line of sight of others, by Dave Markel. The Daily, February 5, 2003.
- Making contact, by Jeanette White. The Spokesman-Review, November 18, 2002.
- Eye contact may help baby tune in to world, by Richard Hill. The Times-Picayune, November 18, 2002.
- Seeing the world early on. Babies learn to to follow adult eyes, study says. Philadelphia Metro, November, 2002.
- Catching a baby's eye may help it tune in to the wider world, by Richard Hill. The Oregonian, (Portland, Oregon), November 13, 2002.
- Seeing the world early on. Health24.co.za (South African newswire), November 11, 2002.
- Babies look to eyes for information, by Alison M. Cool. ReutersHealth, Reuters, November 5, 2002.
- 'Pointing game'
turns into directions for life, by Jan Faull. The Seattle Times,
Seattletimes.com, October 5, 2002.